Auction Items for Sandown Park Raceday Wednesday 16 September 20158/1/2015
Current selectionof fantastic items to be auctioned at our Charity Lunch and Auction at Sandown Park on Wednesday 16 September 2105
- Visit for two people to the world-renowned Coolmore Stud, Co Tipperary, Ireland; home of the famous stallions Rock of Gilraltar, Galileo and Yeats. Includes tour of the Stud and overnight bed and breakfast accommodation.
- A Private Box at Sandown Park Racecourse for 16 guests (certain dates excluded, catering not included).
- Cable Cottage, North Wales. A One Week Stay in a Beautiful Beach side Cottage in Anglesey (Sleeps 8). Cable Cottage is a fantastic holiday home in an amazing location, with breathtaking views out to sea and direct access to the beach. Nestled in secluded Cable Bay, close to the larger Church Bay on the east coast of Anglesey, the Welsh stone cottage has four bedrooms and has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
- A One Week stay in a spacious, comfortable and beautifully presented farmhouse in the glorious Derbyshire countryside. The house has four double bedrooms; a large family kitchen and is the perfect place for friends or family to relax, with wonderful walking, riding and golf nearby. Sleeps 8; dog friendly!
- One Week Stay in a Luxury Hilltop Villa in Mustique. Sienna, a beautiful Italian-inspired villa for 10 people; set on a hill overlooking Macaroni Beach, Pasture Bay and Rabbit Island. The entire Villa oozes inspiring sophistication and elegance, and enjoys magnificent sea views from extensive terraces. Five bedrooms, also with media room, gym, swim-in cave and 2 swimming pools; fully staffed. Likely availability Oct/Nov 2015; May/June/first half July 2016.
- Visit for two persons to Aston Martin's Gaydon Headquarters in Warwickshire; introduction to the company, guided tour of a museum of past models through to the present, guided tour of the factory to see all aspects of the manufacture of these fabulous cars, but best of all drive two of the latest Aston Martin models around the local countryside; lunch included.
- Trip for two in a Vintage Open Bentley through the beautiful Dorset and Devon countryside to Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's super Restaurant in Axminster, Devon, for lunch. Followed by route through breathtaking scenery to Mapperton House just outside Beaminster, Dorset for cream tea at The Sawmill Cafe and an opportunity to see Mapperton's beautiful gardens. To be taken between April and the end of September 2016.
- A Golf Day for Eight people – including Breakfast, Lunch and a Golf Lesson with the Club Pro at Wildwood Golf & Country Club situated in the Surrey countryside near Guildford.
- A Morning on the gallops, with brunch, at Tom Gretton Racing - Middle Bouts Farm, Inkberrow, Worcestershire, with racing afterwards at Stratford or Worcester; for four people.
- A Day Behind the Scenes with Channel 4 Racing – a very special visit for two people to watch the Morning Line from the Racecourse Studio. Enjoy breakfast with the team, sit in on the production meeting and enjoy a Tour of the outside broadcast facilities. Then enjoy the rest of the Day’s Racing with insight and knowledge of the work that goes into bringing live horseracing action and information to our screens.
- English Vineyard & Wine Workshop at Denbies Vineyard for Two - Learn the basics of wine tasting and compare wines from around the world. Learn to perfectly match wines with different food. Refreshments provided throughout the day and includes a two-course lunch served in the Gallery Restaurant with Denbies award-winning wine.