Sandown Park Raceday17/09/2014
The Racehorse Sanctuary Race Day Committee cordially invite you to an exciting Charity Raceday event to be held at Sandown Park Racecourse on Wednesday 17th September 2014.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a Champagne Reception, Three Course Lunch and bid for 'Money Can't Buy' Auction items
Our Day In Detail:
11.30 am - We get under starters orders with a Champagne Reception - kindly sponsored by Max Patel, St. James's Place
12.00 pm - Heads & Tails - Win a half dozen bottles of champagne! - kindly sponsored by Julia Ohlsson
Lunch Is Served
Welcome by Colin Brown
Introduction by Racehorse Sanctuary Founder, Graham Oldfield
Introduction to Max Patel and St, Jame's Place Wealth Management
Minaxi Patel of St James Place is proud to sponsor The Racehorse Sanctuary Sandown Park Raceday.
Click HERE to read about Minaxi Patel, Chartered Financial Planner of St James's Place Wealth Management.
Tips On The Days's Races by Colin Brown - possibly best known for his association as winning jockey with the famous Desert Orchid
- 1.15pm Charity Auction
- 2.20 pm first Race
- 3.30 pm Light Afternoon Tea
- 4.15 Close of Silent Auction and Raffle
- 5.10 Last Race
To whet your appetite and to get you planning your bids, here are a selection of our Charity Euction items:
- A day for two with a walk-on part in a new production called "Arthur and George" being filmed in October/November 2104. This production is based on a Julian Barnes novel, with Martin Clunes playing the part of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Your experience will be something really rather special!
- Ski chalet in Chamonix, France. Beautiful both in and out of Ski season, Chalet Jean accommodates up to 14 people for 1 week. This 5 star property is a spacious, self-catered chalet in the prime Alpine ski area of Les Houches. It boasts glorious, panoramic views over the surrounding mountains, and would make the perfect place for family and friends to come together to experience the wonders of Chamonix (available outside of school holidays); see: http://www.chamonet.com/accommodation/chalets/chalet-jean-les-houches
- The Beach House, Mustique. This luxury property is nestled amongst the trees overlooking Gelliceaux Bay; the very private Beach House is available for a 1 week stay for 10 people, with 6 staff included. You must have a look at the pictures; see: http://www.mustique-island.com/villa/the-beach-house - you will be sorely tempted to bid for this!
Places in the Solario Suite are limited so please respond promptly to ensure you and your guests are guaranteed tickets.
Individual tickets are priced at £95 each and tables seating 10 and 12 are available. This price includes priority parking, entry to the racecourse and the Solario Suite, the Champagne Reception, your lunch with wine and afternoon tea... along with a full afternoon's racing.
You will need to register by filling out an online form; Click Here for Registration form
You can make secure payment online via our special Just Giving page at justgiving.com/2014SandownRaceday. Please do not claim Gift Aid. You do not have to open an account to make a payment, but please follow the instructions so that we know who you are. Once we have received your payment we will send you confirmation and passes for the event.
Alternatively you can complete the form, print off and return to: Victoria Ellis, The Stable Barn, Upton End Business Park, Meppershall Road, Shillington, Herts SG5 3PF, together with a cheque made payable to the Racehorse Sanctuary for the requisite amount
For more information you can contact Graham at the Sanctuary on 07710 904 189.